Rules for ordering tickets, their payment and delivery.
By placing an order, the Buyer concludes with the Theater Agency “Inter Stage” (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) an agreement on the provision of services related to the purchase of tickets under the conditions set forth in these Rules. The Agreement is considered concluded from the moment the Buyer completes the order process and is confirmed by the Agency until the Buyer (or his authorized person) receives tickets or cancels the order.
Ticket booking methods
- In the service of ordering and delivery of tickets through our operator by phone of the Agency’s representative in the city of the event or a personal agent. The telephone number of the representative office can be found on the Contact page.
- Place an order yourself in online mode on our website interstage.ru.
Orders, before their execution, are possible for editing. To do this, the Buyer should call the agency in the city of the event within 24 hours.
Ordering tickets online on our website
To increase the speed and convenience of ordering tickets, registration on the site interstage.ru is not required!
- Empty seats are indicated on the diagram of the hall in individual colors, depending on their cost. When you hover over a selected location, its location and cost are displayed. On mobile devices, properties are displayed with a long press. It should be noted selected tickets and put them in the basket.
- Selected tickets are placed in the basket. If you want to add more tickets, select them in the hall. If you want to refuse any places - click on it again. Also, tickets can be deleted directly when filling out the order form.
- Tickets in the basket are not a guarantee that they are already booked. To do this, complete the order. Otherwise, the tickets will return to sale and will be available to all website visitors.
- To complete the order, you should “place an order” by filling in the necessary fields of the order form and press the “Submit” button. After that, the Buyer will be sent a confirmation of acceptance of the order for processing by e-mail specified at checkout.
Orders are available for editing! To do this, the Buyer should call the phone number of the Agency in the city of the event. The telephone number can be found on the Contact page.
Order processing is carried out during office hours at the venue of the event, if the order was made after closing, it will be processed on the next business day.
After processing the order, the administrator will contact the Buyer to confirm the order and clarify methods of payment and delivery of tickets.
Order validity period
- Order and sale of tickets is carried out up to the moment of 100% filling the hall.
- Ordering and selling tickets is carried out until the event starts in case of availability of (unsold) seats.
- Reservation of tickets made with our operator or online at the Sat is saved for 3 business days or another period as agreed with the operator, but no later than 2 business days before the date of the performance. If the client does not redeem tickets during this period, the order is canceled.
Payment for order (tickets)
- Payment in cash Payment in cash, carried out:
- When picking up an order (tickets) from our office in the city of the event
- Upon delivery of the order by courier to the address indicated in the order, a delivery fee is charged.
- Payment by credit card Payment by credit card when placing an order on the site. Payment cards accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide.
- To pay by credit card, after placing your order, you will be directed to the payment page where you can choose online payment by credit card or skip this step. The order information letter will indicate the order number and temporary password for the possibility of subsequent payment on our website.
- Payment for the order by credit card and payment processing takes place on the bank’s authorization page, where you need to enter your bank card details: card type, card number, card expiration date (indicated on the front side of the card), card holder’s name (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the map), CVC2 / CVV2 code.
- If your card is connected to the 3D-Secure service, you will be automatically redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card for authentication. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you the bank card.
- The security of processing Internet payments through a bank payment gateway is guaranteed by the international PCI DSS security certificate. Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to unauthorized persons.
Delivery and receipt of order (tickets)
- You can receive an order by self-registered through our administrator or on our website, in one of our offices in the city of the event. You can find out the office address, phone number and opening hours on the Contact page.
- Delivery of an order by courier issued through our operator or on our website is possible in the city or region of the event. Upon delivery of the order by the courier, a fee is charged according to the tariffs.
- The receipt of the order in electronic form when placing it on our website and paying by credit card online is carried out by e-mail specified by the customer when placing the order.
Refusal to receive an order and ticket refund
The buyer can refuse the tickets ordered but not yet received at any time during the term of the order by calling our office in the city of the event.
From September 1, 2019, the rules for returning tickets to Russian theaters have changed (in accordance with Federal Law No. 193-ФЗ “On Amending the Law of the Russian Federation“ Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on Culture ”” dated July 18, 2019):
- When returning no later than 10 days before the event, the spectator has the right to receive 100% of the cost of the ticket (subscription).
- When returning less than 10 days, but no later than 5 days before the event, the viewer has the right to receive 50% of the cost of the ticket (subscription).
- When returning less than 5 days, but no later than 3 days before the event, the viewer has the right to receive 30% of the cost of the ticket (subscription).
- If the viewer refuses to attend the entertainment event within less than 3 days, the ticket price is not refundable.
- In case the spectator refuses to visit the theater in connection with documented circumstances related to his illness or death of a person who is a member of his family or his close relative, the ticket price is refunded in full.
- Discounted tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded!
The cost of the services provided for the delivery of the order (tickets) is not refundable (including in case of cancellation of the order at the time of their delivery).