Born February 8, 1949 in Moscow in the family of a military man.
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1983). People's Artist of Russia (1994).
The first attempt, in 1966, to enter the theater school ended in failure. However, the following year she entered the drama studio at the Central Children's Theater. She studied at the studio for three years, and in 1970 she was accepted into the troupe of the Central Children's Theater, where she worked for 7 years.
In 1977-1991 - actress of the Moscow Theater. Moscow City Council, where she played many central roles in the performances of modern authors.
In parallel with work in the theater in 1978-1982, she studied at the State Institute of Theater Arts. A.V. Lunacharsky on a course with Oscar Yakovlevich Remez.
Since 1993 - actress of the Maly Theater.
In the cinema since 1973. One of the first big movie roles was Suzanne in the detective Samson Samsonov's “Purely English Murder” (1974).
Among the best movie roles are Lyudmila in Vladimir Menshov’s film “Moscow Doesn’t Believe in Tears” (1980), Alla in Tatyana Lioznova’s film “We, the Undersigned” (1981), Nina Solomatina “Carnival” (1981), Nadia Klyueva in the comedy of Gerald Bezhanov “The most charming and attractive” (1985), Galina Kadetova in the lyric comedy by Leonid Kvinikhidze “Artist from Gribov” (1988), Katya in the film “Chinese Grandmother” (2009).
The actress uniquely combines a unique comedic and vivid dramatic talent.
Spouse - director, Honored Artist of Russia Leonid Danilovich Eidlin (1937-2014).
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Winner of the USSR State Prize (1981 - for participating in the film "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears").
- Order of the Badge of Honor (1983).
- Order of Honor (1999).
- Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" IV degree (2006).
- Order of Friendship (2010).
- At the VIII Russian Film Festival “Moscow Premiere” (2010), she was awarded the prize for best adult role in the film “The Best Grandmother” dir. Elena Zhigaeva and Irakli Kvirikadze.
- Nika Award (2010) - for Katya’s role in the movie Chinese Grandmother.
- Prize - "For talent and popular recognition" at the XXII International "Festival of Festivals", St. Petersburg (2014)