Born February 28, 1947 in Leningrad.
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1981). People's Artist of the Russian Federation (1992).
In 1969 she graduated from the Moscow Art Theater School-Studio (workshop of V. Markov, teachers - V. Bogomolov, E. Mores).
In 1969-1983 - actress of the Moscow Theater of Satire.
The debut on the stage is the role of the clown Buk in the play “Pippi Longstocking” based on the fairy tale by Astrid Lindgren.
In 1983-1992 - actress of the Mayakovsky Theater.
In 1990, in the role of Ranevskaya in the play "The Cherry Orchard" she participated in the first Russian entreprise of director Leonid Trushkin.
She took part in the production of Orestei, where, at the invitation of the famous German master Peter Stein, she played the role of Clytemnestra.
In 1996-1999 and since 2007, she was an actress of the School of a Modern Play Theater.
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Order of Honor (04/12/2013).
- 1992 - Award "Nick" in the nomination "Best Actress" (the film "See Paris and Die").
- 1993 - Prize for Best Actress at the Kinotavr Festival (film "See Paris and Die").
- 1997 - The Idol Award in the nomination for Best Actress for the role of Dulcinea in the play “Greetings, Don Quixote!”.
- 2005 - Golden Aries Award in the nomination for Best Actress (film Pops).