Born November 26, 1975 in Moscow.
Already at the age of six, he made his debut on the movie screen. His father, who worked as a decorator at Mosfilm, took him on a filming expedition to Makhachkala, where the film “The Adventures of Count Nevzorov” was shot. There, the boy was entrusted with an episodic role. In that episode, close-up shots of Maxim dancing.
From the age of 9 he played on the stage of the Theater of Miniatures.
In 1997 he graduated from the Higher Theater School named after B.V. Shchukin at the State Academic Theater named after E.B. Vakhtangov.
Since 1997, he has been an actor at the Satyricon Theater.
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- Winner of the Russian Independent Triumph Prize, 2002 (youth grant).
- The winner of the Government Prize in the field of culture (for his role in the film "Magnetic Storms", 2005).
- Laureate of the prize "Seagull" in the nominations "Villain" and "Some love hotter" with Agrippina Steklova (for his role in the play "King Lear", 2006).
- Silver Horseshoe Prize of the 4th annual Russian film festival “To Love in Russian”.
- Award "TEFI" for 2010 - "The best male actor in the television series" Capercaillie. Continued".