Born December 23, 1968 in the Ural city of Kyshtym.
Honored Artist of the Russian Federation (2011).
After graduation, she entered the Chelyabinsk Institute of Culture and Art at the Department of Theater Director. In the process of studying, Inga was carried away by acting - playing on stage. After graduation with a red diploma, it remains to teach at the institute at the department of stage speech.
Two years later, having left teaching, he and his husband moved to Moscow. In Moscow, Inga Strelkova-Oboldina enters GITIS - (RATI) (workshop of Peter Fomenko).
On November 6, 1996, the premiere of the performance “Sakhalin Wife” by Harold Strelkov took place on the stage of the newly created StrelkoV Theater. Inga plays in the husband’s theater.
In 1998, Inga Strelkova-Oboldina received an offer to star in the series "Impostors".
Recognition and awards:
- Laureate of the Moscow Debuts festival in the nomination Best Actress (Sakhalin Wife, 1996)
- Laureate of the First International Festival "New Drama" in the nomination "Best Actress" ("I read it! ..", 2001)
- Laureate of the International Stanislavsky Prize in the nomination "Best Actress" ("The Cherry Orchard", 2003)
- Winner of the Creative Magazine Award in the nomination Creative Actress of the Year (Cherry Orchard, 2003)
- Laureate of the festival of chamber performances "Golden Age" ("Fantasies of Ivan Petrovich", 2004)
- Winner of the Triumph Prize (2004)
- Prize of the III International Tourist Cinema Festival "Date with Russia" in Verkhoturye and Kamensk-Uralsky (2012) in the nomination "Best Feature Film about Tourism" for his role in the film "Dove".