Payment for the order, delivery of tickets, refusal to receive the order and return of tickets. - Yekaterinburg.
Payment for order (tickets)
- Payment in cash Payment in cash, carried out:
- When picking up an order (tickets) from our office in the city of the event
- Upon delivery of the order by courier to the address indicated in the order, a delivery fee is charged.
- Payment by credit card Payment by credit card when placing an order on the site. Payment cards accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide.
- To pay by credit card, after placing your order, you will be directed to the payment page where you can choose online payment by credit card or skip this step. The order information letter will indicate the order number and temporary password for the possibility of subsequent payment on our website.
- Payment for the order by credit card and payment processing takes place on the bank’s authorization page, where you need to enter your bank card details: card type, card number, card expiration date (indicated on the front side of the card), card holder’s name (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the map), CVC2 / CVV2 code.
- If your card is connected to the 3D-Secure service, you will be automatically redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card for authentication. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you the bank card.
- The security of processing Internet payments through a bank payment gateway is guaranteed by the international PCI DSS security certificate. Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to unauthorized persons.
Delivery and receipt of order (tickets)
- You can receive an order by self-registered through our administrator or on our website, in one of our offices in the city of the event. You can find out the office address, phone number and opening hours on the Contact page.
- Delivery of an order by courier issued through our operator or on our website is possible in the city or region of the event. Upon delivery of the order by the courier, a fee is charged according to the tariffs.
- The receipt of the order in electronic form when placing it on our website and paying by credit card online is carried out by e-mail specified by the customer when placing the order.
Refusal to receive an order and ticket refund
The buyer can refuse the tickets ordered but not yet received at any time during the term of the order by calling our office in the city of the event.
From September 1, 2019, the rules for returning tickets to Russian theaters have changed (in accordance with Federal Law No. 193-ФЗ “On Amending the Law of the Russian Federation“ Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on Culture ”” dated July 18, 2019):
- When returning no later than 10 days before the event, the spectator has the right to receive 100% of the cost of the ticket (subscription).
- When returning less than 10 days, but no later than 5 days before the event, the viewer has the right to receive 50% of the cost of the ticket (subscription).
- When returning less than 5 days, but no later than 3 days before the event, the viewer has the right to receive 30% of the cost of the ticket (subscription).
- If the viewer refuses to attend the entertainment event within less than 3 days, the ticket price is not refundable.
- In case the spectator refuses to visit the theater in connection with documented circumstances related to his illness or death of a person who is a member of his family or his close relative, the ticket price is refunded in full.
- Discounted tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded!
The cost of the services provided for the delivery of the order (tickets) is not refundable (including in case of cancellation of the order at the time of their delivery).